The weather in Atlanta is gorgeous right now.
The leaves are finally changing! I met a friend for coffee at San Fransisco Coffee (I’m practicing for my trip to San Fran next week. :)) yesterday and happened upon a small market in the area.
I couldn’t resist… I bought an awesome silver and bronze handmade ring by Katty Design.
As I was thinking about my workout yesterday, I realized I could almost cut and paste this entire post. My workout was almost the exact same:
- Minutes 0-5 @ level 1-3 (about 3 RPE)
- Minutes 5-7 @ level 5-7 (about 7 RPE)
- Minutes 7-8 @ level 6-8 (about 8 RPE)
- Minutes 8-9 @ level 1-3 (about 9 RPE)
- Minutes 9-10 @ level 9-10 (about 10 RPE)
- Minutes 10-11 @ level 3-4 (about 3 RPE)
- Minutes 11-13 @ level 7-9 (about 6 RPE)
- Minutes 13-15 @ level 9-12 (about 8 RPE)
- Minutes 15-18 @ level 12+ (about 9 RPE)
- Minutes 18-20 @ level 9-12 (about 8 RPE)
- Minutes 20-24 @ level 3.5-4.2 (about 3 RPE)
- Minutes 24-25 @ level 5.2-6.5 (about 7 RPE)
- Minutes 25-27 @ level 4-4.5 (about 3 RPE)
- Minutes 27-29 @ level 7 (about 8 RPE)
- Minutes 29-30 @ level 3 (about 2 RPE)
- Minutes 30-31 @ level 8 (about 9 RPE)
- Cool down
I LOVE this interval workout. I swear it really does pass the time quickly – and for me that means I work harder without realizing it.
Then I did about 25 mins in the weight room working on triceps.
All followed by my Whittle My Middle. I am really starting to notice a difference – hooray!!!!!!
- Front plank: 90 secs
- Side plank: 60 secs each side
- Torso twists: 30 reps
- Plank ups: 12 reps
- Boat pose: 25 reps
- Bicycle: 3 sets of 30 reps
- Side plank w/ twists: 15 reps each side
What did I follow all this with (again)?
The most amazing Berry-Pineapple Mint Green Smoothie using the last powder for Mission: Protein Powder!
Stats (for 1/2 serving): 10 g protein, 55 cals, and 2g sugar
- 1/2 serving Berries and Whey Protein Powder
- 2/3 C spinach
- 3/4 C Atlanta Farm Fresh Greek-style yogurt (0% plain)
- 3/4 C water
- 1/3 C frozen pineapple
- Ice (to preference)
- Cinnamon (~1/4 tsp)
- A few fresh mint leaves
Verdict: Pretty good! It may have been the mint, pineapple, and cinnamon additions, but I gluped this smoothie down. It was delish!