…team back again.
Brittany tagged me in this survey on her blog last week. I don’t do these often… but how can I turn down a ‘stache? #TWSS
Four names that people call me, other than my real name:
- WaWa (my baby sister… because she couldn’t say her Ls when she was a baby)
- Layla (when I played roller derby my name was Layla Beatdown)
- Random sock-themed names. Several of my friends saved me in their cell phones as the socks I was wearing when we met – stripes, rainbow… bacon.
Four jobs I have had:
- Sales Effectiveness Consultant
- TV ad sales
- Personal Trainer
- Bartender/Waitress… my first job was at Johnny Rockets. So. Bad.
Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
- Grease (I know every line)
- Charlie Wilson’s War
- Almost Famous
- Gone With the Wind
Four books I’d recommend:
I used to read ALL the time. Life happened. Blogging happened… as a result I’m going to copy Brittany and change this to blogs.
- Fit Swiss Chick – Lucie is hilarious, inspiring… and brave. She let me crash her place in Switzerland… and we’d never met.
- Kiss My Broccoli – I can barely even look at Heather without laughing. She’s random and brutally honest in the best way possible.
- Cotter Crunch – Lindsay is my brother. She makes (healthy) balls, has great taste in wine, and is a balls-to-the-wall athlete.
- Sweat Like a Pig – I’ve never met Tara, but I have a feeling we’d be fast friends if I ever make it to the UK. She is a powerlifter and her ability to locate epic burgers might rival mine.
Four places I have lived:
- Atlanta, GA
- Tallahasse, FL
- Athens, GA
- Marietta, GA (I need to GTFO GA)
Four places I have been:
- Italy – all over
- Barcelona, Spain
- Santiago and Valparaiso (on a US Navy ship), Chile
- Copenhagen, Denmark
Four places I’d rather be right now:
- Alba, Italy
- At the gym (Are you really surprised?)
Four things I don’t eat:
- White potatoes. They are vile.
- Asparagus. If you’ve ever done a competition, you know.
- Fast food or chain food. I’ll never understand why you’d waste a meal on crap like that.
- Oysters. I keep trying them… but I just can’t.
Four of my favorite foods:
This is like trying to choose a favorite child… I could easily make this list 20 items long.
- Chocolate cake.
- Red wine (Don’t judge. Grapes = Food.)
- Really, really good burgers. Preferably topped with bone marrow. I have a running list of the top 5 in Atlanta.
- Sea bass. It’s the pork belly of the sea.
Four TV shows that I watch:
I don’t really watch TV. I haven’t had cable in 4 or 5 years… but I did have an affair with Netflix. And I still love a rerun.
- House of Cards
- Orange is the New Black
- I Love Lucy
- Will & Grace
Four things I am looking forward to this year:
- Going to Arizona for Thanksgiving
- Being in front of a fireplace
- Going to Lake Tahoe
- Rolling in the grass
Four things I’m always saying:
- That’s what she said (I’m guilty of over-using that one. And I’m not sorry.)
- Man up
Four People I Tag:
Is it Monday already? What I really mean is it leg day already?! Marvelous…
Do you read more books or blogs?
Pick a question and answer it!