I’ll never tire of surveys.
How do these things take me longer than “regular” posts?
Megan nominated me for one of those Liebster award quizzes a couple of weeks ago andI’m finally getting around to it. It’s fun airplane project as I fly back to Atlanta from San Diego. The random pics throughout are from Vegas’ and my long weekend on the coast.
1. What is your current health related goal?
To cut for my 5th figure show on March 21st. I think… I’m struggling with motivation right now.
2. What is your biggest irrational fear?
Throwing up. It makes me panicky to think about it.
3. Do you enjoy wrapping presents?
It’s okay. I love watching people unwrap gifts though! And unwrapping them myself. 😉
4. What’s your favorite cross training activity?
I love lifting. A lot. For cardio… I most often run because it’s easy to go do, but I really like any kind of team sport or boxing.
5. If I came to visit you, what would we do?
We would go to my gym for a killer leg day with my trainer, refuel with my favorite super-thick chocolate beet Red Velvet Protein Shake, walk through the park across from my house, and enjoy the best Atlanta has to offer food-wise. Think craft cocktails and dinner sourced from farms just outside of town.
6. You have 2 weeks off of work and 2 round trip plane tickets to ANYWHERE. Where would you go and who would you take?
I always want to say Italy; it’s my favorite place in the world! But… 2 weeks off for free… I’d have to go further. Australia and New Zealand (with Vegas, of course). I’d hike everywhere, eat myself silly, tour wineries, and harass this kid.
7. What’s the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you during a run or race?
I don’t know if anything terrible has happened during a race. I’m sure I’ve tripped. I know I’ve
farted passed gas and likely stunk out the person behind me. But nothing I couldn’t recover from (or blame on roadkill). Knock on wood.
8. Tell me the 3 best days of your life. Or at least the first 3 that pop into your mind.
- The moment I saw Vegas again after 4 (?!) years. And the day we got married. Both amazing.
- That time we hijacked a wine tour in Italy and watch the sunset over a vineyard with a magnum bottle of Brunello di Montalcino.
- The day I took the GMAT (the test to get into MBA school). I did really well, but what made it the best was making my dad proud.
9. Okay, you HAVE to eat a fast food meal. What restaurant would you choose and what would you order?
Does the Whole Foods hot bar count?
10. Have you ever met a celebrity?
I ate a steak dinner with baseball great Ozzie Smith.
11. Share a picture of yourself in non-workout clothes!
I just realized there aren’t pics of me from this week… just food. Typical. Here’s a shot from the Debutante Brawl, which was 5 years ago from yesterday (thank you, Timehop). This is a party where you’re “announced” on a Atlanta roller derby team.
12. If you could choose to have a ‘do-over’ and switch careers, what would you choose and why?
I don’t know if I’d change anything. It sounds cheesy and cliche, but every move I’ve made got me to where I am… and I love the shit out of this place. That said, if I could do anything I’d be a restaurant consultant.
13. If you won the Olympic Gold Medal – how do you think you would react?
I would be elated… until I woke up from the dream. HA!
14. What do you want for Christmas?
It’s over, but I got exactly what I wanted. I really just wanted to hang out with crazy my family, laugh a lot, cook big meals, and share delicious wine. Again with the cheese…
15. What skill do you lack?
I’m not very patient. I get frustrated when things don’t move at my pace, or when I can’t accomplish something as quickly as I want. And I’m all over the instant gratification… which makes competition diet time HARD. I wish I had more discipline. But I love food.
Don’t you all want to play? I’m nominating a few new(ish)-to-me bloggers I love:
And… anyone else who wants to do it!
I feel bad for you guys getting hit by the snow… it’s a marvelous 70-something in San Diego. I wish I was still there!
Pick one and give me your answer!
If you would move anywhere in the world, where would you go?