I was going to have a really cool recipe for you today.
It’s such a cool idea involving cauliflower pizza and some crazy flavors.
While it did taste good, the crust was far too moist (I HATE that word) - it had to be eaten with a fork. That would be fine if it was my intent… but I wanted CRUST.
So today doesn’t involve a recipe. Laura @ Mommy Run Fast saved the day by honoring me with the One Lovely Blog Award.
As part of the award, you get to share 7 random things about you. I’m sure you all are dying to know 7 random things about me, so here goes nothing…
1. Sometimes I fail. And there are pictures to prove it:
2. On Wednesday my Macbook Air died. I’ll be at the Genius Bar Saturday.
3. I’d rather stay up all night than wake up early in the morning.
4. I’m going to get an MRI on my knee tomorrow.
5. This sign found in the park I run in cracks me up. Because I have the send of humor of a 10-year-old.
6. This time next week I’ll be in Buenos Aries.
7. I have a 2.5 lb bag of spinach that needs to be eaten before I leave on Wednesday. Think I can do it?
Now I get to nominate a few awesome bloggers!
Here are the rules:
1) Post the award logo and picture on your blog and link back to the person who nominated you.
2) Tell seven things about yourself.
3) Nominate up to 15 additional bloggers whom you think deserve the award.
4) Post a comment on the blog of each nominee to tell them they have been nominated!
15 seems excessive, so I decided to just select a few new-ish-to-me blogs that I’m loving:
1. Calee @ Life + Running
2. Alyssa @ Life of Blyss
3. Lena @ Fit on the Rocks
4. Alex @ The Run Within
5. Natalie @ Fresh Life Findings
If anyone has a recipe that uses a TON of spinach, I’m all ears!
What was your last “fail” (kitchen or general)?
Are you a night owl or a morning person?