Today I have a guest spot!
*Disregard the fact that I haven’t been able to run much due to my knee… in the words of Ah-nold: I’ll be back!
Blend was amazing! More to come this week! For now, a workout recap:
Workout Recap (4/30 – 5/6):
- Monday - This Pinned workout, Bis/Back w/ plyo, 2.3 mile run/walk
- Tuesday – This Pinned workout, P90X Cardio, 100 push-ups
- Wednesday – Shoulders w/ plyo, 2 mi run/walk, 100 push-ups
- Thursday - This Quad + Core tabata workout, 2.5 mi run, Legs/Core
- Friday - This Pinned workout, 3 mi walk/run, upper body weights
- Saturday – Blend Boot Camp and Hike
- Sunday – Blend Boot Camp
I need a weekend after my weekend!
What was the best part of your weekend?
If you are a runner, why do you run?