2011 was a big year.
I began this blog at the end of 2010 (yes, I missed my blogiversary), and I cannot believe how much my life has evolved since.
Thank you, thank you, thank you to all of the wonderful bloggers out there. You have inspired me in so many ways – introducing me to new foods, pushing me to think of new flavor combinations, motivating fitness and healthy living by example and through kind comments.
Resolutions aren’t my cup ‘o tea – I like to tackle goals as I think of them throughout the year.
In lieu of posting those and in honor of a rockin’ 2011, I decided to list the top 11 posts for the year.
Often I see bloggers comment that they don’t necessarily agree with the top posts… but in this case I largely agree. There are a couple of soups/stews not on the list – but you guys apparently like breakfast and dessert (and I have no room to judge)! Out of these 11 my top 3 are #1, 2, and 7.
Top 11 in 2011
1. Sparkling (Champagne) Cake Balls (these would be great to bring to a NYE party – toast with balls!)
2. Peach Cobbler Chia Pudding (with an overview on the benefits of chia)
5. Coconut Banana Chocolate Chip Cookies (with an overview on the benefits of coconut flour)
6. Coconut Milk Greek Yogurt (with PBJ Vegan Yogurt recipe)
7. Cherry Balsamic Chickpea Salad (this was one of my favorite meals of the year)
10. Garam Masala Daal (this post also includes my favorite Banana Cashew Chia Pudding recipe!)
11. PB&J Pancakes (gluten-free and vegan!)
Thank you to everyone who has read this blog, left a comment, passed along my link, written an inspiring blog… I am honored to have you all in my life and wish nothing but the best for us all in 2012!
I stopped posting on weekends… but check back tomorrow for a special Saturday post that might come in handy this weekend.
If you are a blogger, are your “most viewed” recipes the one you like the most?
What is your biggest hope or goal for 2012?