Miles to Go Before I Sleep

6666 Miles.

That’s how many miles I earned last month on Delta.  Should I be concerned?!  LOL!

Also, there appears to be a tread of rocking chair in airports.  The above is in St. Louis.  I’ve also spotted them in Charlotte.  Weird – more so for St. Louis than Charlotte, I think.

No blogging for the weekend.  Saturday was a busy day – I drove up to see my stylist and get a new ‘do for Italia.

It’s red.  It’s shorter than I’ve ever had it (I usually keep some length in the front).  I LOVE it.  I love my stylist, Karen.

Karen is the owner of Lava Hair Salon.  She used me in a couple of ads than ran recently!

The thing about red dye is that it runs if you get your hair wet too soon after getting it done.  Today I took it upon myself to serve as a warning for those of you who are planning to go red.

6 mile run post-dye job.  I looked like I just killed someone.  No wonder people were staring as I ran by!  LOL!

I also spent some QT with my credit card.  While I was at the outlet mall, I HAD to buy a new Coach bag for the trip…

Did you celebrate Talk Like a Pirate Day this weekend?

In honor of this very special day I want to profess my love for a new (to me) product:

Pirate’s Booty.  Veggie flavor.

How did it take me so long to try this?!

____________________________________________________________________________________

Not quite as many days on the road, but I did take a rest day.  Those late-night flights make it hard to fit a workout in! Plus my body was feeling a little road-weary.

Workout Recap (9/12-9/18)

• Monday – 3 mile run, Biceps/Back, 6 min plank sequence, 100 push-ups
  • Tuesday – 100 push-ups
  • Wednesday – Kickboxing, Legs
  • Thursday – 5 mile run, Ab Ripper X100 push-ups
  • Friday – Tris/Chest (click link for the workout!), 6 min plank sequence100 push-ups
  • Saturday – 6 mile run, 100 push-ups

Get ready for some “use everything before I leave” cooking this week!

What was the best part of your weekend?

What’s the craziest color you’ve ever had your hair?

Comments

Your hair looks cute! Short hair totally works for you. I’ve tried to cut mine, let’s just say curly short hair is a little harder to manage.

I’m assuming you’ve seen the movie Up in the Air? I always think of it when you talk about all the business travel that you do.

Ha! (Oh, I mean, ARR!) I posted about TLPD, too! Love it. I’ve never tried the Pirate Booty before, though I want to. Love the red and the new ‘do! Craziest color I’ve done? Probably purple. It was SUPPOSED to be auburn, but sometimes those boxes….I ended up going over it in black and now I don’t go near the boxes anymore. :)

Love the color red on you!
    And the best part of my weekend was finding my wedding reception outfit! :)
    And when I was younger my mom would bleach our hair with facial bleach (all my friends were doing it) so we could have highlights. One time (the last time) we kept it on too long so I had bright orange streaks in my hair. Not good!

I have done that same thing – I tried to go from dark to blonde and turned my hair FIRE orange. It was the last time I attempted dying my own hair. :)

Fabulous new do, darling! Can’t go wrong with red. Of course, I may be a bit partial ;) I don’t know how you manage to stay fit and positive while on the road. I’m fixing to take a trip myself and i’m going to keep thinking: what would Laura do? I know she wouldn’t eat the sbarro pizza and drink four cups of coffee in the Miami terminal…

By the way, I’ve given you an award over on Deep Dish :)

It helps that travel has become as ordinary and changing underwear… it’s just something I do. ;)

That Sbarro smell is always tempting though…

Welcome to the world of redheads! We really have the most fun. :)

Have you tried the BBQ Booty? I love that one. There is a pizza flavored one that I’m not sure I will like…but it makes me think of pizza-flavored Combos and that sort of makes me happily nostalgic in a “oh how i loved overly processed foods” kind of way. [And sometimes still do?]

Veggie was my first flavor… BBQ is next on the list now! :)

I’m with you on the pizza flavor… I’m not a fan of pizza flavoring. Except on pizza.