Big news on Hump Day!
- I am now a Foodbuzz Featured Publisher! (Check out the banners to the left… there will be one more to come.)
- There is a picture of the jaw breaking fall!!!
Here’s the before – this is the “roll out” where we get introduced before the bout begins.
It’s more of a pre-break picture, but it’s an awesome action shot:
Thank you to the talented Basil Gravanis for making this magical photo happen. 🙂
(Derby 101: The helmet panties with the stars indicate the jammer. Jammers earn a point per opposing blocker passed after the initial pass through the pack.)
Annnnnd that’s why I’m drinking a Sweet Potato Smoothie right now.
Yes, I know… I’ve done this before (soooo last season…). This time I discovered the more sweet potato, the better.
Sweet Potato Smoothie
- 1/2 baked sweet potato
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 giant handful of spinach
- 1/4 c unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- Shake of salt
- Water + ice to taste
Put it in a blender, smooth it out, and slurp it up!
What’s the worst damage you’ve ever done to your body?
Any cool scars/pics/proof? I have a pic and lots of soup ideas. 🙂